SOEKS Nitrate Tester 2
SOEKS Nitrate Tester 2 is the latest food nitrate measuring solution offered by SOEKS. This model launched in 2015 and incorporates a new, enhanced processor and improved interface to make it even more user-friendly and easier to operate. The new advanced interface will suit every user with all functions being accessible with one or two button clicks. This presents a particular advantage to use with kids as they will be able to test their fruit and veggies for dangerous nitrate levels. It will not only teach them about healthy food choices, but also about how to avoid produce which is not safe for them to consume. This model is the third generation of the tester.
Every year, millions of people around the world suffer from food poisoning after consuming nitrate-infused produce. This is why the tester has become so popular among people who aim towards a healthier lifestyle.
- Nitrate tester is intended to evaluate (by express analysis ~ 3 sec), the quantity of nitrates in a selection of fruit, vegetables, fresh and cured meat and a variety of other products.
- Checking the content and the amount of nitrates in the analyzed product is measured by piercing the product with the probe located in the lower part of the device.
- The tester is easy and lightweight to use anywhere. All you need is to switch the device on, choose a product from the list and get a result.
- Simple to handle, comfortably to use, reliability and accuracy - all this is now available in one portable, easy to use device.
- English/Russian Language easy to use menu
- A new enhanced processor is the key advantage of the new tester model. This has enabled us to implement the most up-to-date design of the tester. Nitrate Tester 2 is now simpler and clearer.
- It is easier to use. You can easily select the product you need thanks to a larger font and selection of fruit and vegetables in the list.
- No waiting time. Just select the product you need and the tester is ready for measurements.
- Nitrate measurements take less than 3 seconds.
- Nitrate measurement is performed in two clicks: PRODUCT SELECTION > MEASUREMENT > RESULT
- The list of products is displayed both as text and graphics.
- High quality electronic components and sensors. Made in Russian Federation
SOEKS Nitrate Tester is specifically designed for express analysis of nitrate content in fresh fruit and vegetables. Analysis of nitrates content is made by measuring the conductivity of high-frequency alternating current in the measured product.
The device has a programmed MPC (maximum permissible concentration) for each product. Unlike outdated devices with needle indicator in which the products were combined into groups the nitrate tester is set to a specific product. As a result of measurement you will see the exact amount of nitrate content in milligrams per kilogram of the analyzed product on display, as well as recommendations on suitability for use of green, yellow or red indications.
The tester has a sound warning. You can easily operate and use the product without having to check the manual over and over again. With its bright TFT display, you can easily read the measurements presented on the screen. No problem in charging it as well. You can easily charge it on your car or on your computer using only a USB wire adapter.
It has a radiation counter and a nitrate meter in one. The device is small and compact, easy to put into a handbag just like any mobile phone. Newer firmware versions also enable you to have an alarm sound without sensor sound, and display a radiation trend on the main screen
- Compact and lightweight
- Modern design
- Easy control
- Bright, informative, color TFT display
- Operation from AAA batteries
- Charging by USB
- Sound warning
- Accurate Nitrate measurement
- Quick numerical result display
Why measuring nitrates in your food is important?
|Measurement range of nitrate concentrations, mg/kg||20-5000 mg/kg|
|Measuring time, seconds||up to 3 seconds|
|Measurement error, max||+/- 15%|
|Batteries||AAA-type rechargeable or regular batteries, network adapter or USB|
|Power supply range, V||2.3 -3.5 V|
|Continuous run time, min, hours**||up to 8 hours|
|Overall dimensions (height × width × thickness), max, mm||144mm х47mm х17mm|
|Weight (excluding batteries), max, g||66 grams|
|Battery charging current, max, mA||300 mA|
|Input current from USB or charger, max, mA||500 mA|
|Charger output voltage, V||4.5 to 5.5 V|
|Display||Color TFT display, 128×160|
|Operating temperature range, °C||-20 to +60 °C|
* A higher number of measurements improves indication accuracy.
** Continuous run time is given for a device where factory settings and two 1,350 mAh batteries are used.
What's in the Box
- 1 x SOEKS Nitrate 2 tester
- 1 x User Guide
- 2 x Batteries (AAA)
12 month complete replacement warranty on defects due to workmanship or manufacturing.