ALPS is a natural gravity fed water filtration system that is designed to remove all types of contaminants in tap water via a ten stage filtration process. Lab tests conducted by Cairns Regional Council showed almost no detectable sodium fluoride levels, or any other harmful/dangerous chemicals.
The ALPS water filter represents a natural, simple, easily maintained and cost effective apparatus, that will provide you with a consistent supply of clean and healthy drinking water, essential for general health, longevity and quality of life. Assembly is simple along with a straight forward maintenance routine. All parts and components are inexpensive and readily available.
Why Should We Drink Filtered Water?
When we travel, we are not sure if we can get clean water to drink or not. For that matter, even when you are at your home, how do you guarantee that the water coming from the tap is clean? And, we all know that there are many water borne diseases which spread due to the contaminated water. For that purpose, we either carry bottles of filtered water with us or go for the bottled water.
Rid your Water of Contaminants
The bottled water is quite expensive and we cannot always rely on it for our drinking needs. Also, we cannot depend upon the direct tap water too, as it might contain germs or other kinds of contaminations. For that reason, we try to treat the water with filtration. There are many water filters in the market but ALPS filtration is one of the leading manufacturers of water filters. With the help of these water filters, the water is purified and the contaminants are removed so that your drinking water is clean and pure. With a little investment on the ALPS water filtration, you would be able to assure clean water for yourself and your family and can lead a healthy life, which is free of diseases. Also, the investment on this type of filtration might be far lesser than the cost of bottled water.
How is the Filtered Water Different from the Tap Water?
If your tap water has a chlorinated taste, you definitely could make use of filtering, which will remove the germs, bacteria and even pesticides and other metal from the water. The various types of ALPS water filtration methods include:
- Activated Carbon: This will attract the particles in the water and absorb them.
- Aeration: These can be installed at the entry points and it will force the water that is entering homes to pass through the air jets.
- Cation Exchange: This will filter the water and make it soft. It makes use of the particles that are positively charged to attract the particles that are negatively charged.
- Distillation: Another process for getting filtered water is by distillation where the water is boiled and the heavy metals and other pathogens are removed. This process will boil the water and condense it back and will kill the bacteria and other contaminants in this process.
- Reverse Osmosis: This is one of the most expensive and effective methods for getting clean water. This makes use of pressure for forcing the water through the membranes that are semi-permeable and removes all sorts of contaminants.
THE ALPS WATER FILTER IS DESIGNED TO REMOVE ALL KINDS OF CONTAMINANTS IN YOUR DRINKING WATER VIA THE FOLLOWING STEPS.
- Dome Ceramic Filter with silver particle (0.2 micron): Purifies water from rust, dust, sand, silt and bacteria such as cholera, typhoid and coliforms. NSF APPROVED.
- Silver Activated Carbon (1st layer of cartridge): Carbon adsorbs chemicals and traps dirt, rust, silt, chemicals and chlorine
- Zeolite (2nd layer of cartridge): Zeolite softens water and has a strong affinity for heavy metals and adsorption of harmful elements, including fluoride.
- Silica Sand (3rd layer of cartridge): Silica promotes healthy bone, connective tissue and helps prevent premature aging, cardiovascular and Alzheimer's disease and keeps water cool and fresh.
- Mineral Sand (4th layer of cartridge): Mineral sand replenishes minerals lost during the purification process.
- Ion Exchange Resin (5th layer of cartridge): This process traps fluoride atoms and neutralises them.
- Far Infra-Red Ceramic Balls (6th layer of cartridge): These help to soften filtered water and raise the pH level to around 7.5 - 8.
- Mineral Stones with nano silver particles keep the water fresh, alkaline, mineralised, bacteria and virus free.
Water Faucet: The magnet helps to restore the water's natural energy
and balance and also micro clusters the water for optimal hydration.
Usually, domes and cartridges are replaced every 6 – 9 months, depending on your tap water quality and quantity used. Mineral stones are generally replaced every 12 – 18 months. Replacement taps are also available in our store.